As you can see I am still taking advantage of the amazing weather we have been having in Ireland and photographing outside! I am loving the longer evenings too! Makes taking blog pictures all the easier!
Now as you all know I am a major nail polish junkie! I adore nail polish because it (usually) doesn't break the bank and can make a nice pop of colour to any outfit that may otherwise not be as colourful! When I heard that Rimmel were bringing out a new line of nail polishes I was so excited. As soon as I seen the promo pictures I knew I would be making purchases! First of all I think the packaging is lovely! It kind of reminds me of a Chanel polish (even though I know the Chanel polishes are square!) I think they look lovely displayed! The colour range is amazing. There are ten shades in total so there will pretty much be something for everyone! So far I have got two of these shades and I have my eye on one or two more.
The main thing about these polishes that I was so happy about was the brushes! I love that they have the thick "one swipe" brushes that make nail painting all that much easier! The formula is also amazing, I painted my nails with Hip Hop last Sunday night using my usual Seche Vite topcoat and it lasted me until yesterday before it started showing a small bit of wear along the tips! I thought that was absolutely amazing and I have already re-painted my nails with the same colour which you all know apart from my Midnight Bronze, that is a rare thing!
The two colours I have are Hip Hop which is a gorgeous orange toned red, and New Romantic a classic pink. I absolutely adore Hip Hop, I have gotten so many compliments while wearing it, and it's a colour that I've been looking for on the high street for a while! It's such a gorgeous colour for during the Summer and since the weather has been nice the past couple of days it's very appropriate! I think New Romantic would be perfect for a nice classic french manicure look and I feel I will be wearing this alot on my toes in coming months!
Have you picked up any colours from this range? If so what ones would you recommend?
0 Yorumlar