Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Clinique City Block Purifying Charcoal Cleansing Gel

So I was looking for a new foaming face wash and gave this one by Clinique a try. It's hard to find a foaming face wash that lathers well. So I had to take serious measures and go for something at least ten euros, and the sales said that this one lathers really well. It was around 20 euros.



With the charcoal I expected it to really cleanse my face, my pores, make it feel really fresh.

Now I'm not a huge fan of the black "charcoal", if that's even charcoal. I should have thought of this before, but it's just more chemicals on my skin and eyes. I wasn't too fond of my charcoal toothpaste either, so why did I get this?

It didn't seem to do anything for my skin. If anything I got more breakouts from various causes rather than get pure skin. For a truly clear face, of course I would pop into the pharmacy and get a benzoac face wash, but that's not very sexy is it? Well, maybe I should, cause it'sc cheaper than this foamy waste if money and effective.

x

Helena

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar