Here's a review on Kiele Anti-Mosquito Baby Cologne.
Price: P199.00
Bought From: Free
Other Location: seektheuniq.com
THE VERDICT:
I've been seeing this product on Instagram and kept on wondering where to get it. Mosquitos love me so much, but I don't-unluckily for me, they don't care if I will never ever reciprocate their love because they care so much for my blood! I always have a mosquito repellent in my bag, but I rarely use it because the strong, citronella smell repels not only mosquitos, but people also! Not fun! Thankfully, there's Kiele, this mosquito cologne that is so fragrant, people would never think you're sporting a repellent as fragrance!
KIELE ANTI-MOSQUITO BABY COLOGNE IN DETAIL
Kiele was created by Celine Gabriel of ARC PR (the same beauty behind J&C Super Clean Solutions Makeup Brush Cleaner) and her friend Marga, mother of 3. They claim that they're both mosquito magnets (like me!) and they wanted a repellent that's light on the skin and smells nice at the same time, thus they came up with Kiele to keep them protected but smelling good too.
More about this fab indie find after the break!
0 Yorumlar