Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

This Girls Gotta Have Em | Topshop


Hello lovelies. Today I am back at Topshop wishing I had many of there new items that have just arrived in stock this week. Topshop have some gorgeous pieces that I would just love to get my hands on. The spring and summer lines are in full swing now and I am loving all the bight pretty colours, its just fabulous!




Left to Right


Liberty Print Vivienne Dress by Jones and Jones £75.00 

My first pick just had to be this beautiful flowered print dress. It is a little on the pricey side, but for me is a classic timeless dress that could be worn any spring/summer and would never date. I adore the vintage style print design on this dress, plus the added netting at the bottom which gives this it some shape and movement.  One thing which I think really makes this dress a bit special, is that it does have quite a revealing design at the back! I don't know about you beauties, but I really like dresses that show off a bit of back rather than the chest area! Men may disagree with me, but I just think its much more sexy! 




As you can see it's so pretty and Topshop have not gone too over the top with the detailing at the back. I think it could be worn easily in the day or the evening depending how you want to dress it. I just love this piece and out of all the items on today’s wish list this has to be my favourite!

Coral Lurex Bandeau Bikini £26.00

This coral bikini really should have my name written all over it. I am a massive fan of coral colours and this bandeau bikini has gold shimmers running though it. I could just imagine wearing this by the pool or beach and it would really make your tan look amazing. 

Bird Print Tie Playsuit £36.00

This playsuit is ever so pretty with its little red parrots printed all over it and would look fabulous on, I can imagine. I've see a lot of tie tops come out this season, but I've never seen one incorporated into a playsuit and I have to say I quite like the idea of it. I love the classic beige colour used for this playsuit and think it would work amazingly on with some bright orange wedges and matching accessories.


Lipstick Brooch £12.50

I saw this lipstick brooch whist looking though all the new stock and being a lipstick lover I just had to give this brooch a little spot on this post. This would look lovely pinned onto a nice blazer or shirt, the perfect accessory for any beauty blogger me thinks!

Scallop Tassel lace Vest £28.00

Pretty and pink, this lace vest top would look lovely paired with some denim shorts. I am loving tops like these at the moment as they are so easy to wear, yet they have lots of detailing on them which makes them a lot nicer than your average vest top. 


Bandeau Dip Hem Dress by Oh My Love £45.00

When I saw this leopard print bandeau dress on Topshop I immediately thought 'I want this for my holiday', It's lush! I am a huge fan of leopard print and love that the print has that extra pop of colour thrown in. This would be lovely to wear on summers evening or really dressed up with a leather jacket and chunky jewellery for a night out.

WHAMM Espadrille Leather Wedges £65.00

I'm really pleased that this seasons shoe is all about the wedge. I'm terrible at walking and heels and wedges make my feet a lot happier. These white ones would go with anything and everything and could take you though all the way through till the end of summer

Scuba Skater Dress £46.00

I love the yellow shade of this dress, it’s gorgeous. In the past I would have not been brave enough to wear a colour which is as bright as this one. However I have been finding myself a bit more adventurous lately and I would like to think I could make this dress work for me. It reminds me of a dress that I saw Blake Lively wear in Gossip Girl and this is the main reason why it caught my eye as I loved the outfit she had on then. This would dress would look amazing paired with some bright turquoise jewellery for a bit of a contrast!



I hope you enjoyed today’s picks beauties and as always I would love to hear your thoughts!




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar