These are very appropriately called 'Rose Jewelry Lip' because of their ridiculously pretty packaging. The lid is faceted like a jewel while the bottom of the pot is moulded to the shape of a rose. I think these look deceptively more expensive than their $2.80AUD price tag:
There are five shades in the range. I chose Fresh Peach and Happy Pink because they were the softer shades in the selection. It's recommended on the pack these are best applied with a lip brush (not supplied) but they can just as easily be applied with a fingertip for a softer finish. The texture of these glosses are like softened butter and the finish is shiny without looking too wet with a hint of shimmery sparkle. The wear time is average and you'd need to reapply after about an hour or so. What I did find a little weird was the slightly grainy feeling on the lips and I can only think it's due to the shimmer particles.
L - R: Fresh Peach, Happy Pink
Pros:
-beautifully packaged
-can be applied with fingertip or brush
-medium pigmented so can be worn on its own or layered
-shiny finish but not sticky, gloopy or wet
-does not bleed but fades gradually leaving a slight sparkle on the lips
-five shades available: fresh peach, happy pink, elegant honey, soft scarlet, rich red
-only $2.80AUD each
Cons:
-shimmery shades feel 'grainy' on the lips
-no fragrance (this isn't necessarily a con!)
-needs regular reapplication
Would I buy these again?
Yes, probably more for the cute packaging than anything. I also think these would make lovely stocking fillers for Christmas.
Until next time.
Vita :)
0 Yorumlar