'Ello folsickles. Today's review will be for the SAEM Healing White Tea Cleansing Foam



Availability: This product currently retails at $9.41 at yesstyle.com for 150 mL.
Would I buy this?: Probably not.
What is this product designed to address?
According to yesstyle.com this is what the product is and what it does:Rich moisture and nutrition for bright and clear skin.
Excellent moisturizing power helps protect your skin after washing.
Removes makeup and reduces stimulation.
Does it contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
What is the texture like?
This has a creamy, soft texture that foams up readily.
Is it scented?
This has a fresh, clean scent.
My overall experience/comments on the product:
So if you've read this blog for any length of time you know of my deep love for tea and I was really hoping this would smell like tea. Nope, like, not even a little bit; the scent is a fresh clean scent one can describe as being "soapy." While that wasn't a deal-breaker for me I just find this isn't my favorite. It's a very basic cleanser and doesn't leave my skin feeling as nice as other cleansers I've used, although it cleans well and thoroughly. I felt like I wanted to love this because the other products I've tried from the SAEM left my skin feeling amazing and smelled great to boot but this just wasn't on par with them.
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.
0 Yorumlar