Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Miscellaneous

Here are two "leftuggies"! I'll serve 'em up with buttered noodles and a nice salad. 

When I held this slide up to the light, I was all excited because it looked like the Chicken of the Sea Pirate Ship had black stripes on it's unfurled sails - I'd never seen that before! And it somehow looked a little more menacing than the bright red stripes usually seen. But the scan shows that the stripes are more of a deep, dark maroon, or a sort of brownish-red - like dried blood, perhaps? I always like glimpses into the outdoor dining area in the back.


The ocean looks kind of choppy today! I think a Nor'easter is coming. The lady on the gangplank might be swept away. Check out the treasure on the sandy shore. 


Next is this bright and lovely photo of the old mill on Tom Sawyer Island - a fine example of art direction. A single Keel Boat rests along the distant shore. To our right, a CM sweeps the dock at Tom's Landing, while a signpost nearby points guests in the direction of such wonders as Injun Joe's Cave, the Fishing Piers, the Suspension Bridge, and Fort Wilderness.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar