Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Country Christmas Tablescape

Until this Christmas, I had no idea that I was going to be having a little obsession with vintage trucks. Specifically, red pickup trucks.  Me, the girl that loves to decorate with delicate flowers and romantic fabrics.  Hard to believe but it is true!!!  And decorating with vintage cars is seems to be having a moment..  They are everywhere!!

So today, I am happy to share one of my most pinned and shared tablescapes.  It is my Country/Farm house themed Christmas table which showcases my latest find. You guess it!  A red pickup truck.  It was just too adorable to pass up.  I didn't know what use it would have in my decor when I first brought it home but it quickly became the inspiration for all of our Christmas decorating the last two holiday seasons. Such a fun piece to own with a great vintage vibe too.  

My whimsical table begins with a distressed wood charger in antique white, topped with simple white plates and Pier 1 Imports Glad Tidings Porcelain Salad plates.  I also placed a black and white check napkin underneath the salad plate to add another layer of texture and visual interest to the place setting.  I also think the check napkins and runner are a perfect match for the Country/Farmhouse theme of my table.  Classic green glassware and stainless steel flatware complete each tablesetting.

I then placed a few clear glass candle holders along the center of the table to add a bit of twinkle while fresh greens and a few carefully selected ornaments pay tribute to the holiday season.  And for the finale, my adorable red truck takes center stage right on the middle of it all.  The perfect finishing touch for this fun and happy table.  Can you just imagine the smiles that this cute table will bring?  I know I could not help smiling and feeling happy when I took the time to admire it all and I hope you will be too!!  








































I hope I have inspired to branch out this holiday season and experiment with something completely outside of your comfort zone.  Who knows, you may be pleasantly surprised.

Thank you for visiting sweet friends.  Wishing you all a wonderful and blessed Christmas.

Janet



SOURCE LIST:

Placemats:  Home Goods (A few years ago)
Flatware:  Reed & Barton
Wood Charger:  Pier 1
White Plate:  Home Goods
Salad Plate:  Pier 1
Napkin:   Made by me
Red Truck:  Home Goods


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar