Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Bond, James Bond

I am writing some of the things that are happening just so my sister and I will have a record of them at some future time when we are sad and need something to cheer us up. You are welcome to read or just pass on by.

My Beloved Sister went by Mom's after work Tuesday and called me to find out "the number". Now I have been sleep deprived and thought perhaps there was some phone number I was supposed to commit to memory that I had forgotten, or maybe I forgot to record a check when writing one to the care giver, or maybe I was supposed to recall some year some memorable family event had occurred. Well, all those things would have been wrong.


Mom was/is convinced she was supposed to receive a phone call last night telling her to remember an important number, then wait for a second call so she could relay said number to the caller. Once she had done that her family would  be safe from some unknown but obviously nefarious occurrence.  Mom was in near hysterics because MBS wanted to leave Mom's house and go to her own home to do something sinister like make dinner and do a load of wash. She dared to plan on leaving  before Mom had gotten and passed on the number. She was also scared for Son2 who was driving home from work without the benefit of her subterfuge.

It took me a while to convince her that she had probably dreamed the whole thing.

But just to be on the safe side I served her cranberry juice over ice _____ shaken, not stirred!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar