Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Halloween fun

A spooky walk in the cemetery
Although it's not technically still Halloween this morning, my Saturday morning walking group went for a very foggy walk in the cemetery, which was perfect to continue an atmosphere of spooks and goblins. The hardest part of the walk was getting there in the dense fog, although around twenty of us showed up and really enjoyed the cool weather and lack of rain.
My great niece Lexie
My niece Allison sent me this wonderful picture of Lexie, Norma Jean's granddaughter, in her fancy Halloween costume yesterday. She's growing up so fast and although I might be a little prejudiced, she is just adorable, isn't she?
Spooky barista
I think that the barista, Carrie from the coffee shop I frequent, had the best costume I saw all day. Little Leo was there, too (not in costume yet), and he was afraid of her and wouldn't give her a hug, for some reason. He told me he would dress up as a rainbow later on in the day, and I'm sorry I didn't get to see his costume.
Samurai and tennis pro
Two of the ladies who work at the YMCA were in costume, too, and I had to capture their costumes. Although the picture isn't quite in focus, I did manage to show that they have a sense of humor. Love that samurai headdress.
The cemetery this morning
It's such a nice way to start the weekend, going for a brisk five-mile walk and having coffee together afterwards. I don't always stay for coffee, but I had to show off my new iPad Air 2 to the ladies, who were suitably impressed. Maybe Apple should give me a commission; I might have sold a few today.
:-)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar