Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Shopping and Blog Award

Back to frugal shopping again today, after checking whats in the freezer and whats in stock I planned my shopping list for the following week.  We had to be in town early this morning as my hubby had an appointment at the hospital, I also had to take my mobile back to the Vodaphone Shop as I was having problems after a recent update. While we were in town we called at the market for this weeks fruit and veg.  Just recently we have been eating far too many sugary snacks so it was time to buy extra fruit to munch instead.  We also bought milk, yogurts from morrisons and free range eggs from the farm gate.  Our total spend for this week was £16.30 plus £2 from the  stockpile budget for another 4 x 3kg bags of Hovis bread flour from Misson Mill.


Blog Award
Thank you Sue xx


I have been given this lovely blog award from a very nice lady called Sue from Our New Life in the Country.  Thank you so much Sue for thinking about me and for visiting and commenting on my blog.  People that know me know I dont really go for this kind of thing purely because I can never think of anything interesting to say about myself,  I really am such a boring person lol  However Sue's blog is far from boring, it's wonderful, full of lovely hints and tips, brilliant challenges and the trials and tribulations of keeping chickens and living on a small holding.  Please, Please visit Sues blog, you won't be disappointed and try to leave her a comment or two.  Thank you x


Karen xxx

ETA. Misson mill had sold out of flour so £2 back into the pot!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar