Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Shopping Goals: May 2016


Well, shopping goals for this month are going to be minimal with good reasons all of them green (or greenish now that they keep changing the currency). 

Usually May is a good time to start stocking up on condiments like BBQ sauce, mayonnaise and the like due to the summer holidays starting to kick in.  It's also a good time to stock up on hot dogs and other grilling fare.  Since my husband is so burned out on hot dogs they actually make him sick to eat them now, hot dogs aren't going to be an issue this year.  And when it comes to condiments I'm still doing okay on some of them.  I do, however, have a couple that I'd like to get if they go on sale cheap enough, but I'm thinking that is going to have to wait until the fourth of July holiday sales.

So, here are my minimal goals for this month.

Regular Stores:
  • Wide Mouthed mason jar lids
  • Sugar (or the bulk store for the sugar if the regular stores are too expensive)
  • Reduced produce (if it becomes available)
  • Water softening salt (Home Depot for that one hopefully)
And that, my friends, is it.  I'm hoping I can get the goals accomplished.  I'm pretty sure I can in with my normal grocery budget.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar