Bananas are at the top of the grocery list most days I go to the store. Actually, bananas were the only thing on the list today. I wanted to go to a store I rarely shop. As I went in, I glanced in the reduced cart where I saw Community Coffee, 12 oz. bags for $1.50. The catch? It was about 2 weeks past the best by date. I called Tommy who was in the car and he said to get it. So, I did, 3 bags.
It was whole bean, not ground! I have no coffee grinder, nor does he! I had a nice KitchenAid, and want another.
Then, I came to bananas. There was a five-pound bag for $1. Yes, I got it. They look pretty good, not many black spots. Slaw mix and pasta shells were the only other things I brought home.
I can barely tell my shoulder was sore. At this point I am still petting it along a bit. Tommy said he could tell it really hurt me. I can now turn my head.
Today, we play barber shop in the driveway. Tommy's hair looks like a hippie's. While there is nothing wrong with that, he is not the hippie type. So, he procrastinated! A haircut is on the agenda for tomorrow.
Dinner tonight will be leftover baked chicken and carrots along with cabbage that is cooking.
Have you gone back to your hairdresser and shop for a haircut yet?
0 Yorumlar