It is time to make a little list on which projects I want to have focus on these last days in 2010 and in the beginning of 2011. I was pretty clever one year ago when I started having my focus for the week projects. Perhaps this should be my new year promise this year; to have weekly focus projects.

My focus projects right now will be:
- Christmas heart table cloth (all stitcheries + the middle star done)
- Baking cover (stitchery done)
- Sew binding on two selvage mug rugs
- A new table runner (applique, quilting and binding left to do)
- Place mats (got this kit for Christmas from my friend Bjørg, and I love it, need to do it now:)
- Tablerunner Rustic Christmas hearts (Christmas gift this too, all stitchery done)

And of course I had to trace some blocks for a new big project. I want to sew Life is Beautiful. Have had this on my want to do list for a long time, and now when Hanne also have started I just had to trace some blocks. LIB blocks to the left, hearts for the Rustic Christmas table runner to the right)

And then there is a lot of wonderful projects in these two books I got for Christmas :)

A close up of the Christmas gift from Bjørg, place mat kit.

And today this book I ordered from Lyn came in the mailbox.
Looks like I am going to spend a lot of time in my sewing room in 2011 too :)
0 Yorumlar