
I'll get right on it! Soon..:)

Lulu was still full of wonder last year.. He's bigger now.. older ..and his tastes have changed..I hope he will still be filled with the wonder of it all..As for the tree..w/ 4 small ones running around this year..I hope it stays up..:)
Not worried about Ollie:)
I think I'll start with shortbread this year.. a few kinds..w/ new cookie cutters..bought last year.. half off ...and new one for this year!
Hope they work well.. I'll keep you posted..
The kit is from Williams-Sonoma..

While you are there look at the little village set:) Gosh I just enjoyed visiting W-S so much and Sur La Table...
Jacques was patient..enough:)
I don't have that company here but while away they did have it and Kathleen.. quite "la reine" of shopping:) sent me a link to them..She knows me well:) Sort of the same principle as Brigitte..
Fingers Crossed..
I love this little Blog Friend Cathe Holden at Something I Made posted..I've added it to the top right.. for you.
0 Yorumlar