Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

September


Goodbye September. You were incredibly good to me this year. Better than any other September I can remember, with your brisk mornings, golden leaves and crop harvesting. I love you more than I had even realized.


We kicked it off with a Labor Day dinner with family and friends that feel like family.


There was a Fall Festival and parade where little friends hand out hugs for free


 and where friends on the parade route talk your daughter into sweeping their front porch for them


and where Millie, the unofficial parade dog, acted as a constant interruption and happily took all the free love and dog biscuits she could get.


There was a magical day trip to the Country Living Fair in Ohio with a special friend. A day that won't soon be forgotten.


There was an outing to my very first Colts game with my big girl who treated her Momma to the most amazing game experience she could have ever dreamed of.


There was a Village block party on Main Street where some of us couldn't put our book down but where others of us couldn't get enough of the spirit of community, amazing food and time with friends.


 There was the annual movie on the barn, where we curled up under quilts and watched Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds, which struck us as more funny then scary.

Looking back I can't believe how much we packed into this month. I'm thankful for all the wonderful memories and can't wait to see what October has in store for us.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar