Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ugh! Thursday night again..

I'm well and truly knackered!
Happy, but worn out.

As I've blogged before, I'm always much more tired on a Thursday evening than I am at the end of the working week on a Friday.
It's always been the same.

Before I met Man Wonderful, I used to pop GD to bed at 7 and put my pyjamas on at the same time.
I'd tidy my kitchen and lounge and then on a Thursday I'd go to bed to the sounds of other people's kids playing in the street. I was in my early 20s and working full time as a teacher, as well as teaching piano lessons from home.
Any other night I could be a human being, but Thursdays I was a zombie!

Tonight I'm just as shattered as I usually am: not grumpy, in fact I'm rarely grumpy.

Just sleepy!

As I type, Man Wonderful is cooking a veggy chilli for our supper, and I'm searching the recorded programmes for a TV show to collapse in front of after our meal.  Bliss!



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar